It Is About the Hypocrisy

1. Troy says:

Well, lets look at some of our structure. (rotaneS/ratoneS) Rodriguez an advocate for el paso corrupt attorneys and pickett who fails to mention that he is the only “little guy” that he gives a damn about. Hilarious.

2. Rotten Peppers says:

If they want DTEP to hop, then they (progressives) have to clear out the Mexicans. Because you can’t be upscale with all those four foot high brown people buying ropa by the pound there.

3. David K says:

uh, Martin… we need to talk about this week’s posts. The title of today’s post doesn’t quite read the way you want it to read. People who are critical of you are reading it as “I blog because I’m a hypocrite.” “I blog to fight hypocrisy” would have been better.

Just wanted to ask when you might point out any of the hypocritical stances taken by Carl Robinson or Lily Limon? I mean, Limon said many times in open session that she wanted to cut the budget and then suggested that the city increase spending in several areas – including paying her staff more than $100,000 annually. You seem to never really catch on to that hypocrisy… the very obvious hypocrisy. Not a lot of dot connecting you’d have to do there.

Or… you could be like me and just flat out state that you have a side that you are on. I’m the Niland, Lilly, Acosta, Noe and Romero team. They aren’t the greatest, but they’re way better than Robinson and Limon. It’s so much easier just to admit that you have an agenda than trying to trick people into thinking you’re just a guy calling it like you see it. Release yourself from the burden of having to pretend you are something you are not. Be you. Be free.

4. space says:

Can David K please comment on the Jaime post?

5. David K says:

What about Jamie?

6. space says:

Well read yesterday’s post and comment on that post. It would be cool to see what you have to write about that. It’s not rocket science dude.

7. David K says:

Why would I write about another blogger’s legal troubles that have nothing to do with politics? I’m not a crime blogger.

8. Future says:

Martin defines hypocritical … Dude you are so transparent. I hate commenting but your shit is so bad. You really are an idiot out of touch Florida guy. You dont know shit. Although everyone here in the know laugh at you dumbass!!

9. David K says:

Marcus,

Glad someone agrees with me.