The thing about politicos is that most have no business being in elected office. Hillary Clinton is one such person. In a representative form of government, trust is the fundamental requirement that those you elect to represent you must have. You need to trust them to do as they promise once elected into office. Politicians will tell you whatever it is they believe you want in order to convince you to cast your vote for them. That is why there has to be some measure of trust in the person you decide to vote for. Trust is earned through public actions. So let’s take a look at Hillary Clinton’s public history.
As many of you, if not all of you likely know, there are serious questions about Clinton’s use of a private email server at her home. However you look at the controversy about the email server, the fact remains that her use of a private email server for official business is very controversial and unconventional. If that was the only controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton, then the argument could be made that it is a political ploy to impede her election. Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton has many more controversies associated to her public persona, and that of her husband’s.
1. Filegate: Craig Livingstone improperly received FBI background reports on many current and former White House employees in 1993 through 1994. Although allegations were made that Hillary Clinton had directed that Livingstone be appointed to the White House’s Office of Personnel Security, no proof of the allegation has been documented. However, the question of who authorized the hiring of Livingstone, a friend of Hillary’s mom, to work in a position he was unqualified for was never answered by the Clinton administration.
2. Two years after denying knowing where her Rose Law Firm billing records were, copies of the records were discovered at the White House. Congress had subpoenaed the records in 1994 as part of the investigation into the failure of Madison Guarantee Savings and Loan. The original records disappeared from the Rose Law Firm shortly after Bill Clinton took office. The originals have never been found.
3. Travelgate: On January 5, 1996, a memorandum surfaced where Hillary Clinton’s role in the firing of several White House travel office employees were fired. Although Hillary Clinton denied involvement in the firing of the employees, the memorandum that surfaced later contradicted her statements on the matter.
4. In 1978 and in 1979, Hillary Clinton invested $1,000 in a cattle futures contract. Ten months later, Hillary Clinton made almost $100,000 in the investment. In addition to this investment, Hillary Clinton paid the $14,600 in penalties in 1990 for failure to properly report $6,500 in investment gains she made around 1979.
5. On June 18, 1979, Bill and Hillary Clinton along with James and Susan McDougal incorporated the Whitewater Development Corporation in order to develop 230 acres of land in Arkansas. In 1992, the Clinton’s acknowledged that they had improperly claimed tax deductions for interest payments on their 1984 and 1985 tax returns. In 1993, the Clinton’s paid the US government $4,900 for the improper deductions.
On the question of character. Jerry Zeifman, a Democrat who was the counsel and chief of staff for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation of Richard Nixon has stated publicly that Hillary Clinton is a “liar” and is “unethical” and is “dishonest” as an attorney. Hillary Clinton worked as a young attorney with Zeifman in the Nixon inquiry.
In regards to Bill Clinton’s philandering problems, I realize that some individuals believe that Hillary Clinton should not be held accountable for the philandering problems of her husband. Unlike a family that you are born into, Hillary made a choice to marry and remain with Bill. Even though Bill has been demonstrated to have issues with women, Hillary defends him and remains with him. By defending him, Hillary tacitly approves of Bill’s issues with women. Here is a quick list of women problems that her husband has been involved in:
1. Juanita Broaddrick accused Bill Clinton of raping her in 1999. According to Broaddrick, Bill Clinton raped her in 1978.
2. Gennifer Flowers alleged that she had a sexual relationship with Bill Clinton in 1992. After first denying the affair, Bill Clinton testified under oath that he did have sexual relations with Flowers.
3. Paula Jones sued Bill Clinton for sexual harassment. Bill Clinton accepted a suspension from practicing law in Arkansas for a period of five years as a result of this case. He was accused of offering misleading testimony in the case. Bill Clinton settled the case in 1998, paying $850,000 to settle the claim.
4. Monica Lewinsky; Bill Clinton admitted in 1998 to having an “inappropriate physical relationship” with Lewinski. This after he had denied a relationship in court and in national news media reports.
Granted, Hillary Clinton has not been charged with a crime. However, the controversies surrounding her are not simple cases of misunderstandings but rather an example of questionable practices at best and possibly criminal at worst.
With the record Hillary Clinton has, can you truly trust her with your vote?
Why is it that only in America do we make a big deal of our public figures having affairs? You go to some European countries and the citizens themselves will tell you that is their personal lives not theirs to comment.
In the rest of the world, they know that powerful men have powerful appetites and so what. In America, we elect the pastor of the church and call him a president. Then we expect him to act like the pastor of our church in his private life.
“Cause my appetite for sex is me so…….”
Sorry couldn’t resist
The Bengahzi deaths should be at the top of why one shouldn’t vote for her. Then the deaths associated with these two (Bill and Hillary ) during their years in office. They don’t call them the Arkansas mafia for nothing. Great points Martin.
Every Presidency has blood on their hands let’s not be hypocritical, just that now everyone is jumping on the Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump parade which frankly these to idiots shouldn’t even be contenders. They both propose things but I have not heard them elaborate on just how they plan to execute these plans they have. The ability to speak does not make them intelligent. They are polar opposites practically Bernie is also passive aggressively creating a divide in the country but nobody sees this.
You don’t think Trump is creating a divide? Really, the whole lot of them are all so 20th Century. You get one young one – Rubio – and he’s wienie. It is a sorry mess of our political system that there are so few good candidates, especially the Dems.
I said both of them are creating a divide
Donald Trump has been very successful from the private sector and is much more qualified to balance the budget than anyone else, Sanders and Clinton are horrible choices.
Two points, the big deal is that elected officials charged with setting high standards and enforcing those standards should not punish the subordinates for the same behavior. Sex is one of the motivators to commit treason or subject to blackmail.
Every Presidency brings division, some are worst than others. Everyone has an opinion, there the dividing starts. Rich-poor, race, religion, politics, etc.
However, it is correct that each Presidency has blood on their hands. Which is why there have been warrants issued. Clinton, obamba, bush, Cheney, JFK, Nixon and so on, have done so. Deprivation of freedom and kidnapping was an executive order signed by clinton.
The woman has a history of very questionable conduct that would prevent the average person from getting a security clearance or a job that requires a bond.
To vote for her just because she is a woman and would be a first, is absurdity. What about the next candidate, a one legged cross eyed cross dresser ? That would be a first !
Let’s not forget: Benghazi, emails, sniper fire in Bosnia; 9/11 Chelsea jogging near WTC; left WH dead broke; forced to return $200,000 worth of items she took (stole) from WH when she left; named after Sir Edmund Hillary because of climb of Mt Everest—-he climbed it six years AFTER she was born……………………………was fired during Nixon hearings becaue she lied!!!……………this is a way of life for her.
Let’s get down to the truth none of these nuts running for president in either party gives a rat’s behind about the average American people. We are nothing more than a revenue source, maybe a vote and after that they really wish that we shut the hell up and go away. This goes for Congress,State and local elected officials. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, WHAT YOU WANT, NEED OR THINK! Now shut up and get back to work you still have taxes to pay for 2016.Oh and when the numbers are crunched every household in America now nearly has a debt from their government nearing (said with my little finger to the corner of my mouth) “A MILLION DOLLARS” ;O)
Comments are closed.