In our newest addition to the El Paso Talks podcast line up, our newest podcaster, George Zavala, talks about the different aspects of living with a disability. In The Accessibility Corner Podcast, El Paso Talks edition, George will explore the different aspects of living with a disability, bringing you a unique perspective about disabilities.
Please welcome our newest podcaster: George Zavala and The Accessibility Corner, El Paso Talks edition.
In his first episode, George shares his disability and what it is like living with it.
El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 28: The DMB Podcast: Climate, May Elections & Other – El Paso Talks
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 28: The DMB Podcast: Climate, May Elections & Other
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 27: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez: City Manager, Arena, Climate & Max
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 26: The DMB Podcast: Why DMB and 2024 Elections
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 25: The DMB Podcast: Why I Blog & Other Topics
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 24: The DMB Podcast: The Joe MolinarAdmonition
About El Paso Talks
El Paso Talks is a podcast channel devoted to bringing the authentic voices of El Paso to our readers. Our podcasters discuss El Paso – from the food, the culture, the people, the politics and everything in between that makes El Paso special to them.
Each podcast is delivered unfiltered by the people who make El Paso their home. Each episode of El Paso Talks is brought to you by your family, friends or neighbors speaking about the issues that are important to you.
El Paso Talks is a free service offered by El Paso News. If you are interested in starting your own podcast, we’d be happy to add you to El Paso Talks. It is quick and simple to be a podcaster on El Paso Talks. All it takes is your voice and your smartphone. We do all the rest. Contact us at email@example.com if you want to be the next podcaster on El Paso Talks.