In our newest addition to the El Paso Talks podcast line up, our newest podcaster, George Zavala, talks about the different aspects of living with a disability. In The Accessibility Corner Podcast, El Paso Talks edition, George will explore the different aspects of living with a disability, bringing you a unique perspective about disabilities.
Please welcome our newest podcaster: George Zavala and The Accessibility Corner, El Paso Talks edition.
In his first episode, George shares his disability and what it is like living with it.
El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 50: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez: Migrant Crisis In El Paso – El Paso Talks
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 50: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez: Migrant Crisis In El Paso
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 49: The DMB Podcast: Taxes, Military Suicides And El Paso Matters Bias
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 48: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez: Gun Control & Party Politics
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 47: The DMB Podcast: Censorship, Immigration And Elections
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 46: The DMB Podcast: Teacher Shortage, Child Abuse & Gas Cards
About El Paso Talks
El Paso Talks is a podcast channel devoted to bringing the authentic voices of El Paso to our readers. Our podcasters discuss El Paso – from the food, the culture, the people, the politics and everything in between that makes El Paso special to them.
Each podcast is delivered unfiltered by the people who make El Paso their home. Each episode of El Paso Talks is brought to you by your family, friends or neighbors speaking about the issues that are important to you.
El Paso Talks is a free service offered by El Paso News. If you are interested in starting your own podcast, we’d be happy to add you to El Paso Talks. It is quick and simple to be a podcaster on El Paso Talks. All it takes is your voice and your smartphone. We do all the rest. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be the next podcaster on El Paso Talks.