In the latest episode of Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez, Claudia asks that question, what was the purpose of Eric Adams’ visit to El Paso? She asks the more important question: how did Eric Adams’ visit benefit El Paso’s taxpayers?
Listen to the latest episode of Unmuted with Claudia Rodriguez:
El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 53: The Border Agenda: Bordering On Confusion – El Paso Talks
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 53: The Border Agenda: Bordering On Confusion
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 52: Vanguard Elements: The Walmart Shooting And The Evolving Narrative
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 51: The DMB Podcast: Immigrants, Paxton, Running in 2024 And More…
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 50: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez: Migrant Crisis In El Paso
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 49: The DMB Podcast: Taxes, Military Suicides And El Paso Matters Bias
About El Paso Talks
El Paso Talks is a podcast channel devoted to bringing the authentic voices of El Paso to our readers. Our podcasters discuss El Paso – from the food, the culture, the people, the politics and everything in between that makes El Paso special to them.
Each podcast is delivered unfiltered by the people who make El Paso their home. Each episode of El Paso Talks is brought to you by your family, friends or neighbors speaking about the issues that are important to you.
El Paso Talks is a free service offered by El Paso News. If you are interested in starting your own podcast, we’d be happy to add you to El Paso Talks. It is quick and simple to be a podcaster on El Paso Talks. All it takes is your voice and your smartphone. We do all the rest. Contact us at email@example.com if you want to be the next podcaster on El Paso Talks.