Yesterday we launched our El Paso Talks podcast channel. Today we are excited to announce our first podcaster: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez. In our first episode for season one, Claudia introduces her podcast to listeners.
El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 53: The Border Agenda: Bordering On Confusion – El Paso Talks
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 53: The Border Agenda: Bordering On Confusion
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 52: Vanguard Elements: The Walmart Shooting And The Evolving Narrative
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 51: The DMB Podcast: Immigrants, Paxton, Running in 2024 And More…
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 50: Unmuted With Claudia Rodriguez: Migrant Crisis In El Paso
- El Paso Talks Season 1: Episode 49: The DMB Podcast: Taxes, Military Suicides And El Paso Matters Bias
On her podcast, Claudia will focus on public policy issues, the political gamesmanship that happens in closed rooms and her viewpoint on the issues facing El Paso today.
Look for the first episode of Unplugged With Claudia on Thursday. Each episode of Unplugged With Claudia will be published each Thursday.
Listen to Unplugged With Claudia on:
El Paso Talks brings you the voices of El Paso. We are looking for podcasters. Becoming a podcaster is easy with El Paso News. You just need to bring your voice and a smartphone to record yourself.
El Paso Talks is about the voices of El Paso. We are looking for El Pasoans who want to talk about the food, the sports, the culture or the politics of their city. We want to create a network of authentic voices talking about their community. The more voices who join the more diversified El Paso Talks will be.
We will be making another announcement about our next podcaster coming online. We need your voice. Consider becoming a podcaster today.
Contact us if you are interested in making your own podcast.
Subscribe to El Paso Talks on your favorite podcast App.