Welcome to the El Paso News, the place where all voices are heard.
We are on a mission to bring a voice to everyone. El Paso News is about you. You create the news. You share your perspective to all readers.
Why do this?
- Because it empowers you.
- Because it benefits your neighbors.
Your posts can be short or long, a personal intro to your life or your views about anything. (including the Royal family)
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We are looking for all El Paso voices.
- El Paso is eclectic and diverse but the narrative of El Paso is controlled by a small cadre of well-funded outlets.
- El Paso readers are hungry for diverse viewpoints.
- We are on the mission to showcase El Paso voices across the blogosphere.
We welcome everyone and look forward to all view points. All authors can post whenever and whatever they like without approval from anyone.
All we ask is that follow rules of decorum, do not post anything illegal and leave the attacks to bar brawls at your neighborhood watering holes.
Want to be an author, reach out and let us know.
Stay tuned, we’ve got other things in the pipeline including podcasts and an online forum.
Most of all, we want your voices, why not join us today.