Whether you agree with the expression or not there is no place for censorship anywhere in the world. The murders of the Charlie Hebdo employees should not be tolerated. Censorship has no place in the world. Violence to control a message has no place in a civilized society. We need to stand up and let terrorists know that their attempt to silence anyone is unacceptable and intolerable.
I have made these social media graphics for anyone to use on their Facebook or Twitter accounts. I am putting in the public domain and anyone is free to use them as they like.
Feel free to share them.
Violent censorship is especially insidious and it must be stopped.
Martín Paredes is a Mexican immigrant who built his business on the U.S.-Mexican border. As an immigrant, Martín brings the perspective of someone who sees México as a native through the experience...
More by Martin Paredes
Republish Our Article
Republish our articles for free, online or in print, under a Creative Commons license. We ask that you follow our simple guidelines. 1. Give us credit as follows: "By Martín Paredes, El Paso News" 2. Include the link to our original story. 3. Do not edit our story.
The El Paso News’ goal is to educate and engage El Paso voters. That’s why you’re welcome to republish our articles for free using the following ground rules. Please let us know if you republish our stories.
Here’s what we ask:
El Paso News Republishing Guidelines
1. You must give us credit, ideally in this format: "by Martín Paredes, El Paso News."
2. If you publish online, you must include the links from the story, and a link to texastribune.org.
3. Please do not change our article.
4. You can publish our photos and graphics with the stories with which they originally appeared. We do not allow any other use of our graphics.
5. If you share the article on social media, please mention @ELPWatch on Facebook and @epxyz on Twitter.
6. You should not sell our article.
7. Don't sell ads against our story. Feel free, however, to publish it on a page surrounded by ads you've already sold.
8. Our articles include a pixel to help us measure the reach and understand the impact of our stories. This tracker captures view counts and helps us break them down by date, your site's domain and from where you grabbed the article. No other information is gathered.