Unconfirmed reports from multiple sources suggest that City Manager Joyce Wilson has submitted a letter of resignation. The city is expected to hold a press conference tomorrow in the morning. Wilson is expected to remain in her position through sometime in 2014. I will update you with more details as the information becomes available.
Republish our articles for free, online or in print, under a Creative Commons license. We ask that you follow our simple guidelines. 1. Give us credit as follows: "By Martín Paredes, El Paso News" 2. Include the link to our original story. 3. Do not edit our story.
The El Paso News’ goal is to educate and engage El Paso voters. That’s why you’re welcome to republish our articles for free using the following ground rules. Please let us know if you republish our stories.
Here’s what we ask:
El Paso News Republishing Guidelines
1. You must give us credit, ideally in this format: "by Martín Paredes, El Paso News."
2. If you publish online, you must include the links from the story, and a link to texastribune.org.
3. Please do not change our article.
4. You can publish our photos and graphics with the stories with which they originally appeared. We do not allow any other use of our graphics.
5. If you share the article on social media, please mention @ELPWatch on Facebook and @epxyz on Twitter.
6. You should not sell our article.
7. Don't sell ads against our story. Feel free, however, to publish it on a page surrounded by ads you've already sold.
8. Our articles include a pixel to help us measure the reach and understand the impact of our stories. This tracker captures view counts and helps us break them down by date, your site's domain and from where you grabbed the article. No other information is gathered.