Considering the ongoing national political discussion on immigration reform, the renaming of the Tornillo-Guadalupe Port of Entry between Mexico and the United States is perhaps the most appropriate and timely thing to happen this...
Subscribe to my newsletter
Martin Needs Coffee! ;-)
If you enjoy my blogging, please consider making a small donation for my coffee fix.
- Ten Inconvenient Truths That Ted Cruz Doesn’t Want You to Know (+67)
- Who is Paying Claudia Ordaz? (+35)
- The Police Report that Claudia Ordaz and Vince Perez Did Not Want You to Read (+25)
- Just a Little Humor for Today (+25)
- El Paso Comes Together in Support of Immigrant Children: Expels Border Convoy from City (+25)