Annotated January 27 Telephone Call Between Trump and Pena Nieto

1. Pati says:

Peña Nieto: Yes, President Trompas, and you explain to the US taxpayers in English that they will pay for the wall. Please, you don’t have to convince me that you are the President of the USA.

2. Thomas says:

Pati
    So you support leaking of such information ,oh which happens to be a federal crime, along with Martin which speaks volumes why you guys throw your support to thugs like Peña Nieto. Yep Peña Nieto is a real thug in all sense of the word who makes Trump look like a choirboy. You should feel so proud of your selves!

• Pati says:

How demeaning to have the leader of the mightiest nation begging, begging the thug. Seems to me that our monarch folded like a cheap lawn chair. Damn right, I am proud that Peña Nieto held up to the loud-mouth buffoon.

Leaks take place because governments refuse to be transparent.

3. Thomas says:

Oh Martin
    There has been not secondary source that has verified that the transcript you posted is even real or factual. Since the Washington Post has been putting out such leaks and been shown they were fake you should never promote such things without verifying at least through two sources or more just basic journalism 101.

4. Thomas says:

Pati
    You now have left no doubts that you are morally depleted, ethical challenged by throwing your support to a Cartel thug, who so happens to be helping to destroy Martin and your mythical Utopic paradise call Mexico, and give one more good example why the left keep losing elections. Also since no one really knows if what is being posted is real points to a sever case of gullibility on your part. Simply no matter if proven true or not, as long as it’s negative against Trump, you will eat it up by the heaping shovel fulls!

• JerryK says:

Speaking of the utopic paradise next door, it’s time for another visit to Palomas for me and Yvonne’s famous Pink Store margaritas 😁

5. theresa says:

I kove i love it. This us better than the beack. Those grand juries are dangerous weapons and the target is trump. Mueeler is gonnacget the long hidden tax returns. Its gonna be great. And all foreign heads if state should turn their backs on the trumps and not sully themselves with meeting with them. The american will understand why. I dont tradh through myvfront doir so they can insult my family, make lewd remarks and then lie about the dinner table conversation. The trumps should be banned from foreign tables

6. theresa says:

I love i love it. This is better than the beach. Those grand juries are dangerous weapons and the target is trump. Mueller is gonna get the long hidden tax returns. Its gonna be great. And all foreign heads of state should turn their backs on the trumps and not sully themselves with meeting with them. The american people will understand why. I dont let trash through my front door so they can insult my family, make lewd remarks and then lie about the dinner table conversation. The trumps should be banned from foreign tables

7. theresa says:

I have to give it to pena for enduring such ignorance and borishness on trumps part. What an embarassment trump is. I would have ended the call at his calling me “enrique.” I think that trump should try and impose tariffs on mexico w/o congress and watch that fizzle. Then i hope it does succeed so that americans have to pay a lot of money for everything. I also think that the american agricultural sector needs to be cut off the tit and since the south ran off the blacks and now the mexicans let the crops rot. Then we can be dependent on a foreign food supply that we will tax with tariffs. How much are americans willing to pay for an apple. Well see. It will be interesting to watch them strangle themselves with their own logic.