Is the Next First Lady an Illegal Immigrant?

1. Yawn says:

I would say ” what difference does it make”, we have a known criminal campaigning for President and a predator/crook as a possible first man.

After all the dirty laundry has been exposed whatever she did pales in comparison

2. Thomas says:

Martin
    Even the media has moved on from this one. Martin if Obama and the Democrats had such proof they would have started criminal proceeding long ago. If it was true and it did happen, since you support illegal immigration, you should be the one doing the happy dance that an illegal immigrant made it all the way to the White House.
    Every one get out and vote tomorrow no matter who you support. If you know some one who can vote and they say they are not going to vote then tell then to get off their lazy ass and vote. If you know some one who you think has a right to vote go help them cast a provisional ballot. If you know some one who needs a ride to go vote hey give them a ride. We would like to see once in nearly 25 years living in and around El Paso see a majority of eligible voters turn out and vote. 65% turn would be nice a 100 % would be wishful thinking then again we can dream. If you do not vote shut the hell out you have no right to complain!

3. Jaime says:

God I cant wait until Trump wins and deports your ass!

4. Woody says:

Yes the Trump train is coming and we’ll finally be rid of people like you Martin. Go back to your country!

5. Thomas says:

Jaime and Woody
    Maybe you morons missed it Martin lives and works in the U.S legally.

6. Jaime says:

Thomas he’s not an American and he can’t vote It’s people like you that have let the illegals take over our country. President Donald Trump is going to deport all of the illegals and build us a beautiful wall to keep them all out.

7. Despicable TRASH says:

Martin is here legally !
    And your definition of an American ? Because it’s more than citizenship that defines. What have you’ve done for the US ?
    Keep in mind, Hillary doesn’t want a wall she wants a fence !
    Now if you would provide an address, we could wall or fence you in. Animals like you don’t belong in society and should be studied.

I’ve read some unusual things on this blog. Yours takes the prize for the most stupid ! Your comments make me ashamed that you live here. I would say YOU leave but I doubt any country would take you.

8. Thomas says:

Jaime
    How stupid are you Martin is here legally and lawfully. Martin is not an illegal sparky. Martin does more than most who call them selves citizens to try and hold our elected officials accountable can’t say the same for you and some of the other wing nuts out here from both parties that do no more than bitch, whine and wring their hands. When was the last time you drop a ORR or called out an elected official who was a screwing up? Nope you can’t be bothered.
    Ask Martin I disagree a lot with Martin but I would say one thing if Martin every wanted to become a citizen of our nation first he would do it legally, second I would welcome Martin because I know he would do his duty and obligation as a citizen of our nation not like a whole lot of ass hole like you who are to lazy and can’t and will not do more than cast a vote at best at election time. Oh I have not once let any one illegally into our country dumb ass!

9. JerryK says:

She’ll make America hot again.