The Political Season is Upon Us and the Useful Idiots are Posturing – El Paso News Organization

The Political Season is Upon Us and the Useful Idiots are Posturing

1. David K says:

Martin,

What color is the sky on your planet?

I’d use your logo, but it is in clear violation of trademark laws… which I figure you’d know since you’re an ace logo builder.

2. Helen says:

OMG the video is hilarious! I love the phone call

3. Max Powers says:

Martin,

You are aware that Niland is a Forma client.

Which means Jaime works for me!!!

How’s that for a conspiracy?

4. Lawyer says:

I suggest you take this down immediately as it might just save you from the lawsuits that will be filed! Just some friendly advice.

5. Manny says:

Ha Ha, and the empty lawsuit threats come flying again. I love how David’s immediate instinct, when punched in the face, is to scream “lawsuit” instead of punching back. Why don’t you grow a pair Karls-Ruse-r?

6. David K says:

I’m not suing anyone – I’m just wary of using that awesome logo given that doing so would violate the ruleS. I’m bummed!

7. Manny says:

I doubt you know anything about the rules, since you threaten so many lawsuits that never materialize into anything. The use of this material is certainly acceptable under the Fair Use clauses of the Copyright Act of 1976. What else do you have in your bag of tricks, Karls-Ruse-r?

8. Vegas says:

Not even a law student would see any of this as actionable. Go away, “Lawyer”.

9. Anonymous says:

That thug Abeytia doesn’t work for Niland– except maybe as valet for her fancy parties or dog walker and general errand boy paid with tips she would never allow “that” around her children. In the mind of a self-loathing, low-life, societal reject like Abeytia, the ultimate gratification and measure of self-esteem is in the form of attention from a white woman. She could be a crack addict, trailer trash societal reject herself but as long as she’s white is all that matters. So imagine when a rich and prominent white lady like Niland or a popular one like Susie Byrd pays attention to him and makes him feel like he matter. It means his eternal gratitude– enough to whip himself or tie himself in chains for life… Anything to please them.

10. Anonymous says:

Oh novelty. Another legal threat by David KKK and his alternate reality mind. The legal profession would be hot again if this guy ever followed through and succeeded with all his threatened lawsuits. No more hungry, underemployed lawyers because David KKK is suing and breaking the internet. Kim Kardashian’s ass is no match for KKK.

11. David K says:

When did I threaten to sue anyone? Can’t wait to see this