On January 24, 2012, Congress will vote to pass internet censorship in the Senate and a similar bill is pending before the House of Representatives. Both, Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the House...
Subscribe to my newsletter
Martin Needs Coffee! ;-)
If you enjoy my blogging, please consider making a small donation for my coffee fix.
My Twitter Feed
- Barbara Carrasco and Martin Paredes Go Mano a Mano on Final Presidential Debate
- Guest Editorial: WikiLeaks Exposes Truth About Hillary Clinton
- Texas Attorney General Exempts Friends from Freedom of Information
- Guest Editorial: Hillary Clinton Is Not Running to be President of the U.S.
- Now I Understand Why the Electoral College is Necessary